RSS
Container Icon

Translate

EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish

奇蹟課程複習L88

LESSON 88

Today we will review these ideas:
第88課的複習(第75-76的概念):

The light has come.

In choosing salvation rather than attack, I merely choose to recognize what is already there. Salvation is a decision made already. Attack and grievances are not there to choose. That is why I always choose between truth and illusion; between what is there and what is not. The light has come. I can but choose the light, for it has no alternative. It has replaced the darkness, and the darkness has gone.

These would prove useful forms for specific applications of this idea:

    This cannot show me darkness, for the light has come.
    The light in you is all that I would see, [name].
    I would see in this only what is there.


光明已經來臨

如果選擇救贖而非攻擊,我只不過選擇認清已存在的一切。救贖是一個早已做出的決定。攻擊和怨恨並非選項。所以,我永遠是在真相和幻象之間、在存在的一切和不存在的一切之間做選擇。光明已來臨。我只能選擇光,因為光沒有其他選項。光已取代了黑暗,黑暗已消失。

以下是有用的運用形式:

「它無法向我展示黑暗,因為光明已來臨」
「<人名>,你內在的光是我唯一會看見的」
「我只會在它之中,看見它真正存在的一切」

I am under no laws but God's.

Here is the perfect statement of my freedom. I am under no laws but God's. I am constantly tempted to make up other laws and give them power over me. I suffer only because of my belief in them. They have no real effect on me at all. I am perfectly free of the effects of all laws save God's. And His are the laws of freedom.

For specific forms in applying this idea, these would be useful:

    My perception of this shows me I believe in laws that do not exist.
    I see only the laws of God at work in this.
    Let me allow God's laws to work in this, and not my own.

我只依據上帝的法則

這是對我的自由的完美聲明。我只依據上帝的法則。我不斷受引誘去編造其他法則,並給予它們控制我的力量。我會痛苦,只因為我相信了它們。其實它們對我沒有任何真正的影響。除了上帝的法則,我不受任何法則的影響。而祂的法則就是自由的法則。

以下是有用的運用形式:

「我對它的看法,顯示出我相信的是不存在的法則」
「我從它之中只看到上帝的法則在運作」
「讓我允許上帝的法則,而非我自己的法則,在它之中運作」

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment