RSS
Container Icon

Translate

EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish

奇蹟課程複習L87

LESSON 87

Our review today will cover these ideas:
第87課的複習(第73-74的概念):

I will there be light.

I will use the power of my will today. It is not my will to grope about in darkness, fearful of shadows and afraid of things unseen and unreal. Light shall be my guide today. I will follow it where it leads me, and I will look only on what it shows me. This day I will experience the peace of true perception.

These forms of this idea would be helpful for specific applications:

    This cannot hide the light I will to see.
    You stand with me in light, [name].
    In the light this will look different.

我願有光照耀

今天,我會使用我的意願的力量。在黑暗中摸索、恐懼陰影、害怕看不見和不真實的事物,這些都非我所願。今天,光會成為我的嚮導。我會追隨光,我只會去看光向我展示的一切。今天,我會體驗真實認知的平靜。

這個概念的以下形式可能對具體運用有幫助:

「它無法隱藏我會看見的光」
「<人名>,你和我一起站在光之中」
「在光之中,它看起來會不一樣」

There is no will but God's.

I am safe today because there is no will but God's. I can become afraid only when I believe there is another will. I try to attack only when I am afraid, and only when I try to attack can I believe that my eternal safety is threatened. Today I will recognize that all this has not occurred. I am safe because there is no will but God's.

These are some useful forms of this idea for specific applications:

    Let me perceive this in accordance with the Will of God.
    It is God's Will you are His Son, [name], and mine as well.
    This is part of God's Will for me, however I may see it.

除了上帝的旨意之外,沒有任何意願

今天,我是安全的,因為除了上帝的旨意之外,並沒有其他的意願。只有當我相信還有其他意願時,我才會害怕。只有當我害怕時,我才會想去攻擊。只有當我想去攻擊時,我才會相信我永恆的安全受到威脅。今天,我會認清,這一切完全不曾發生。我是安全的,因為上帝的旨意是唯一的意願。

這個概念的以下形式可能對具體運用有幫助:

「讓我依照上帝的旨意來看待它」
「<人名>,你是上帝的孩子,這是祂的旨意,也是我的意願」
「不管我如何看待它,它都是上帝的旨意的一部分」

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment