RSS
Container Icon

Translate

EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish

奇蹟課程複習L86

LESSON 86

These ideas are for review today:
第86課的複習(第71-72的概念):

Only God's plan for salvation will work.

It is senseless for me to search wildly about for salvation. I have seen it in many people and in many things, but when I reached for it, it was not there. I was mistaken about where it is. I was mistaken about what it is. I will undertake no more idle seeking. Only God's plan for salvation will work. And I will rejoice because His plan can never fail.

These are some suggested forms for applying this idea specifically:

    God's plan for salvation will save me from my perception of this.
    This is no exception in God's plan for my salvation.
    Let me perceive this only in the light of God's plan for salvation.

只有上帝的救贖計畫才行得通

四處找尋救贖,對我來說是沒有意義的。我在許多人與事物上看見過它,但當我想得到它,它卻不在那裡。我之前搞錯它所在的地方了。我之前搞錯它的意思了。我不會再這樣無謂地找尋了。只有上帝的救贖計畫才行得通。我會歡欣,因為祂的計畫絕對不會失敗。

「上帝的救贖計畫,會將我從我對它的認知中解放出來」
「在上帝對我的救贖計畫中,這絕不會有例外」
(我的得救一直都在上帝的計畫之中,沒有例外)
「讓我只在上帝的救贖計畫的光中認知它」
(讓我只按照上帝的救贖計畫來看待它)


Holding grievances is an attack on God's plan for salvation.

Holding grievances is an attempt to prove that God's plan for salvation will not work. Yet only His plan will work. By holding grievances, I am therefore excluding my only hope of salvation from my awareness. I would no longer defeat my own best interests in this insane way. I would accept God's plan for salvation, and be happy.

Specific applications for this idea might be in these forms:

    I am choosing between misperception and salvation as I look on this.
    If I see grounds for grievances in this, I will not see the grounds for my salvation.
    This calls for salvation, not attack.

心懷怨恨是對上帝的救贖計畫的攻擊

心懷怨恨是試圖證明,上帝的救贖計畫並不可行。但,只有祂的計畫才行得通。我因心懷怨恨而讓自己看不到我唯一的得救希望。我不會再以這個瘋狂的方式損害自己的最佳利益。我會接受上帝的救贖計畫,並覺得幸福快樂。

「當我看著它,我是在錯誤認知和救贖之間作選擇」
「如果我在這之中看見怨恨的理由,我便看不見自己得救的理由」
「這是在召喚救贖,而非攻擊」

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment