RSS
Container Icon

Translate

EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish

奇蹟課程複習L85

LESSON 85

Today's review will cover these ideas:
第85課的複習(第69-70的概念):

My grievances hide the light of the world in me. 

My grievances show me what is not there, and hide from me what I would see. Recognizing this, what do I want my grievances for? They keep me in darkness and hide the light. Grievances and light cannot go together, but light and vision must be joined for me to see. To see, I must lay grievances aside. I want to see, and this will be the means by which I will succeed.

Specific applications for this idea might be made in these forms:

    Let me not use this as a block to sight.
    The light of the world will shine all this away.
    I have no need for this. I want to see.


我的怨恨隱藏了我內在的世界之光

我的怨恨向我顯示不存在的一切,並且隱藏了我本應看見的一切。認清這一點,我為什麼還要怨恨?它們將我困在黑暗中,隱藏了光。怨恨和光無法同行,但是光和聖見必定要結合在一起,好讓我可以看見。為了看見,我一定要放下怨恨。"我要看見"的意願會讓我成功。

「讓我不要以此來阻礙我的視野」
「這世界之光將驅逐這一切」
「我不需要它。我要看見。」

My salvation comes from me.

Today I will recognize where my salvation is. It is in me because its Source is there. It has not left its Source, and so it cannot have left my mind. I will not look for it outside myself. It is not found outside and then brought in. But from within me it will reach beyond, and everything I see will but reflect the light that shines in me and in itself.

These forms of the idea are suitable for more specific applications:

    Let this not tempt me to look away from me for my salvation.
    I will not let this interfere with my awareness of the Source of my salvation.
    This has no power to remove salvation from me.

我的救贖來自我自己

今天我會認清我的救贖在哪裡。我的救贖在我之中,因為它的神聖源頭在那裡。它並沒有離開它的源頭,所以它不可能離開我的心智。我不會在外找尋救贖。它不會從外找到,然後帶進內在。救贖就在我的內在向外擴展,而我所看見的一切都會反映我的內在,以及它們本身當中閃耀的光。

「我不會讓它誘使我從外尋求我的救贖」
「我不會讓它干擾我覺知到我的救贖的神聖源頭」
「它沒有力量將我的救贖從我這裡移除」

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment