RSS
Container Icon

Translate

EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish

奇蹟課程複習L51

LESSON 51

The review for today covers the following ideas:
第51課的複習(第1課至第5課的概念):

Nothing I see means anything.

The reason this is so is that I see nothing, and nothing has no meaning. It is necessary that I recognize this, that I may learn to see. What I think I see now is taking the place of vision. I must let it go by realizing it has no meaning, so that vision may take its place.

我看到的一切沒有任何意義

這其中的原因是:我看到的是虛無,而虛無毫無意義。我必須認識到這一點,這樣我就可以學會看見。我現在自認為看到的一切取代了聖見。只有我認識到我所看到的一切毫無意義,我才能放下它們,聖見才可以取代它們的位置。

I have given what I see all the meaning it has for me.

I have judged everything I look upon, and it is this and only this I see. This is not vision. It is merely an illusion of reality, because my judgments have been made quite apart from reality. I am willing to recognize the lack of validity in my judgments, because I want to see. My judgments have hurt me, and I do not want to see according to them.

我看到的一切對我的全部意義,都是我賦予的

我對我所看的一切作出了評判,我看到的僅此而已。這並不是聖見。它只是一個真實存在的幻覺,因為我所作的評判與真實存在相去甚遠。因為我想要看見,所以我願認清到我的評判並不正確。我的評判已經傷害了我,而我不想根據它們去看。

I do not understand anything I see.

How could I understand what I see when I have judged it amiss? What I see is the projection of my own errors of thought. I do not understand what I see because it is not understandable. There is no sense in trying to understand it. But there is every reason to let it go, and make room for what can be seen and understood and loved. I can exchange what I see now for this merely by being willing to do so. Is not this a better choice than the one I made before?

我並不理解我所看到的一切

當我錯誤評判了我所看到的一切,我怎麼可能理解它們呢?我所看到的是我自己錯誤想法的投射。我並不理解我看到的一切,因為它們不可理解。想要去理解它們毫無意義。但有充足的理由放下它們,為能被看到、理解和愛的一切騰出空間。只要我願意,我就能用它們來取代我現在看到的一切。與我過去所作的選擇相比,難道這不是一個更好的選擇嗎?

These thoughts do not mean anything. 

The thoughts of which I am aware do not mean anything because I am trying to think without God. What I call "my" thoughts are not my real thoughts. My real thoughts are the thoughts I think with God. I am not aware of them because I have made my thoughts to take their place. I am willing to recognize that my thoughts do not mean anything, and to let them go. I choose to have them be replaced by what they were intended to replace. My thoughts are meaningless, but all creation lies in the thoughts I think with God.

這些想法沒有任何意義

離開了上帝,我所想的想法沒有任何意義。我稱為「我的」想法並不是我真正的思想。我真正的思想是我和上帝一起思考的思想。我覺知不到它們,因為我製造出了我的想法來取代它們。我願意認清,我的想法沒有任何意義,並願意放下它們。我選擇用它們原本要取代的思想來替代它們。我的想法毫無意義,但所有的創造都在我和上帝一起思考的思想之中。

I am never upset for the reason I think.

I am never upset for the reason I think because I am constantly trying to justify my thoughts. I am constantly trying to make them true. I make all things my enemies, so that my anger is justified and my attacks are warranted. I have not realized how much I have misused everything I see by assigning this role to it. I have done this to defend a thought system that has hurt me, and that I no longer want. I am willing to let it go.


我絶不是為我所認為的原因而煩惱

我絶不是為我所認為的原因而煩惱,因為我一直試圖證明我的想法是對的。我一直試圖把它們變成真的。我把一切都變成我的敵人,這樣我的憤怒就變得正當,我的攻擊就得到了保證。我還沒有認清到,我因把我所看到的一切視為敵人而極大地誤用了它們。我這樣做是要防衛一個傷害了我、我不再需要的思想體系。我願意放下它。

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment