RSS
Container Icon

Translate

EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish

奇蹟課程複習L81

LESSON 81

Our ideas for review today are:
第81課的複習(第61-62的概念):

I am the light of the world.

How holy am I, who have been given the function of lighting up the world! Let me be still before my holiness. In its calm light let all my conflicts disappear. In its peace let me remember Who I am.

Some specific forms for applying this idea when special difficulties seem to arise might be:

    Let me not obscure the light of the world in me.
    Let the light of the world shine through this appearance.
    This shadow will vanish before the light.

我就是世界之光

我是多麼神聖,我已被賦予照亮世界的職責!讓我在我的神聖性面前安靜下來。在它寧靜的光中,讓我所有的衝突全都消失。在它的平安中,讓我憶起我之所是。

可以用以下具體形式來運用這一概念:

「讓我不要掩蓋我內在的世界之光」
「讓世界之光照徹這外表」
「陰影會在光面前消失」

Forgiveness is my function as the light of the world.

It is through accepting my function that I will see the light in me. And in this light will my function stand clear and perfectly unambiguous before my sight. My acceptance does not depend on my recognizing what my function is, for I do not yet understand forgiveness. Yet I will trust that, in the light, I will see it as it is.

Specific forms for using this idea might include:

    Let this help me learn what forgiveness means.
    Let me not separate my function from my will.
    I will not use this for an alien purpose.


寬恕是我作為世界之光的職責

當我接受了我的職責,我就會看到我內在的光。而在這光中,我的職責就清晰而毫不含糊地展現在我眼前。我的接受並不取決於我認出我的職責是什麼,因為我還不理解寬恕。但我相信,在光中,我會如實看待它。

運用這一觀念的具體形式可以包括:

「讓它來幫助我瞭解寬恕的含義」
「讓我不再將我的職責與我的意願分開」
「我不會把它用於不同的目的」

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment