RSS
Container Icon

Translate

EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish

奇蹟課程複習L89

LESSON 89

These are our review ideas for today:
第89課的複習(第77-78的概念):

I am entitled to miracles. 

I am entitled to miracles because I am under no laws but God's. His laws release me from all grievances, and replace them with miracles. And I would accept the miracles in place of the grievances, which are but illusions that hide the miracles beyond. Now I would accept only what the laws of God entitle me to have, that I may use it on behalf of the function He has given me.

You might use these suggestions for specific applications of this idea:

    Behind this is a miracle to which I am entitled.
    Let me not hold a grievance against you, [name], but offer you the miracle that belongs to you instead.
    Seen truly, this offers me a miracle.

我有權獲得奇蹟

我有權獲得奇蹟,因為我只遵循上帝的法則。祂的法則讓我擺脫怨恨,並代之以奇蹟。我會接受奇蹟,以取代怨恨,怨恨只是隱藏奇蹟的幻象罷了。現在,我只會接受上帝的法則所賦予我的一切,這樣,我就可以使用奇蹟來履行祂給我的任務。

具體使用的建議:

「在它背後,是一個我有權獲得的奇蹟」
「<人名>,讓我不要對你心懷怨恨,而是給你屬於你的奇蹟」
「只要看得真切,它就會給我帶來奇蹟」

Let miracles replace all grievances.

By this idea do I unite my will with the Holy Spirit's, and perceive them as one. By this idea do I accept my release from hell. By this idea do I express my willingness to have all my illusions be replaced with truth, according to God's plan for my salvation. I would make no exceptions and no substitutes. I want all of Heaven and only Heaven, as God wills me to have.

Useful specific forms for applying this idea would be:

    I would not hold this grievance apart from my salvation.
    Let our grievances be replaced by miracles, [name].
    Beyond this is the miracle by which all my grievances are replaced.

讓奇蹟取代所有怨恨

我會以這個概念,將我的意願和聖靈的旨意結合,並視它們為一體。我會以這個概念,相信自己從地獄中解脫。我會以這個概念,表達我願意根據上帝救贖我的計畫,用真相取代我所有的幻覺。我不會製造任何例外和替代品。我要整個天堂,也只要天堂,就如上帝希望我擁有天堂一樣。

具體應用形式:

「我不會對它心懷怨恨而遠離我的救贖」
「<人名>,讓奇蹟取代我們的怨恨」
「通過以奇蹟取代我所有的怨恨,奇蹟就在它背後」

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment