RSS
Container Icon

Translate

EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish

奇蹟課程複習L90

LESSON 90

For this review we will use these ideas:
第90課的複習(第79-80的概念):

Let me recognize the problem so it can be solved. 

Let me realize today that the problem is always some form of grievance that I would cherish. Let me also understand that the solution is always a miracle with which I let the grievance be replaced. Today I would remember the simplicity of salvation by reinforcing the lesson that there is one problem and one solution. The problem is a grievance; the solution is a miracle. And I invite the solution to come to me through my forgiveness of the grievance, and my welcome of the miracle that takes its place.

Specific applications of this idea might be in these forms:

    This presents a problem to me which I would have resolved.
    The miracle behind this grievance will resolve it for me.
    The answer to this problem is the miracle that it conceals.

讓我認出問題,好讓它得到解決

今天,讓我認出,問題總是我所珍惜的怨恨的某種形式。讓我也明白到,解決的方法總是一個奇蹟,我以奇蹟取代怨恨。今天,我會強調「只有一個問題,也只有一個解決方案」這一課,以記住得救是很簡單的。問題是怨恨,解決的方法就是奇蹟。而我,通過寬恕怨恨、並歡迎取代它的奇蹟,來邀請解決方案的到來。

具體應用形式:

「它提出了一個我本來就會解決的問題」
「在這個怨恨背後的奇蹟會為我解決問題」
「問題的答案就是它所隱藏住的奇蹟」

Let me recognize my problems have been solved.

I seem to have problems only because I am misusing time. I believe that the problem comes first, and time must elapse before it can be worked out. I do not see the problem and the answer as simultaneous in their occurrence. That is because I do not yet realize that God has placed the answer together with the problem, so that they cannot be separated by time. The Holy Spirit will teach me this, if I will let Him. And I will understand it is impossible that I could have a problem which has not been solved already.

These forms of the idea will be useful for specific applications:

    I need not wait for this to be resolved.
    The answer to this problem is already given me, if I will accept it.
    Time cannot separate this problem from its solution.

讓我認清我的問題已經解決了

我看似有很多問題,因為我在誤用時間。我相信是先有問題,並且還相信解決它需要花時間。我沒有把問題和它的答案視為同時產生的。這是因為我還沒有認出,上帝把答案和問題放在一起,這樣它們就不能被時間分開。如果我允許的話,聖靈會教導我這一點。而我會明白,我不可能會有還未解決的問題。

具體應用形式:

「我不必等待它被解決」
「如果我願意接受,問題的答案已經給我了」
「時間無法分開問題和它的解決方案」


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment