RSS
Container Icon

Translate

EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish

(譯)「我是能量」冥想文

I Am Energy

I liberate my energy by doing things that delight me. As I consciously acknowledge the energy of love in my life, I dissolve old grudges that wear me down.

When I feel tired, I rest. I even give myself permission to do absolutely nothing every once in a while. My energy is radiant and peaceful today. Laughing, singing, and dancing are my natural, normal, spontaneous expressions.

I know I am part of the Divine plan. I am creating space inside myself for loving, optimistic, and cheerful patterns to constantly germinate, take root, and grow. I nourish them with my positive attitude.

By Louise Hay

我是能量

我做讓我感到喜悅的事情,以釋放我的能量。當我有意識地承認我生命中愛的能量,我便解除曾經讓我失望的舊怨。

當我覺得累,我便休息。我甚至偶爾給與自己什麼都不做的權利。今天,我的能量發光閃耀和平靜。歡笑、歌唱和跳舞都是我自然的、正常的、自發的表達。

我知道我是神聖計畫的一部分。我在我的內在,創造讓慈愛、樂觀和快樂的模式持續發芽、生根和成長的空間。我以我正面的態度來滋養他們。

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment