RSS
Container Icon

Translate

EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish

升揚會訊肯定句分享

Affirmation from SRA Ascension/出自SRA升揚會訊的肯定句:

I see with the eyes of SPIRIT/GOD and my life is transformed.

I choose happiness in this moment, knowing SPIRT/GOD lives in me.

I celebrate the positive aspects of my life, and thus magnetize only the highest and best to me.

I leave the day behind me and give the rest to SPIRIT/GOD. My mind is peaceful and my body is at rest. I now let it be.

I trust in the Divine Timing of SPIRIT/GOD. I follow the guidance I am given, and go forth with confidence.

Today, I lovingly choose to take full responsibility for whatever I am experience in my life - and I allow SPIRIT/GOD to transform this into something greater than has gone before.

I open my heart and mind to give and receive SPIRIT/GOD's support.

SPIRIT in me and through me is willing to love and be loved.

I am one with SPIRIT. I give and receive in love, gratitude and joy.

I am free, clear, constructive and positive in all the time that I say and do in my life now.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment