RSS
Container Icon

Translate

EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish

祈禱文:為健康

Prayers for Health/關於健康的祈禱文:

Dear Archangel Raphael, thank you for guiding me to make positive eating and drinking choices, and for reducing or eliminating my cravings for unhealthful substances.
親愛的大天使拉斐爾,謝謝你指引我選擇正面的飲食,並且減低或消除我對有害物質的渴求。

Dear Archangel Raphael, thank you for cleaning up my body, mind, and life so that I may happily and healthfully live free of chemicals.
親愛的大天使拉斐爾,謝謝你清理我的身體、心靈和生活,讓我可以遠離化學製品,開心和健康地生活。

Dear Archangel Raphael, please help me enjoy the benefits of sunshine in safe and healthy ways.
親愛的大天使拉斐爾,請你幫助我以安全和健康的方式享受陽光的美好。

Dear Archangel Raphael, Thank you for igniting my passion to exercise healthfully and consistently. Thank you for guiding me to develop an exercise program that suits my interests, schedule, abilities, and finances. Thank you for helping me truly enjoy exercising my body.
親愛的大天使拉斐爾,謝謝你點燃我對健康和持續運動的熱情。謝謝你指引我培養出一個符合我的興趣、行程、能力和財政的運動項目。謝謝你幫助我真正去享受鍛煉身體。

Dear God and the angels, please support me on my journey toward greater health. I am now ready to release unhealthful foods and beverages from my diet. I can understand your messages and wish to follow your guidance to detox from unhealthy, processed food. I pray that you adjust my cravings so that I only desire healthful and high-vibrating foods and beverages. May my health improve immediately and repair my energy. Thank you.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment