RSS
Container Icon

Translate

EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish

祈禱文:求平安

Safe Journey prayer by Doreen Virtue/朵琳的平安祈禱文:

Dear Archangel Raphael, thank you for watching over my journey and keeping me and everyone involved safe, protected, and healthy. Please ensure my high energy, positive outlook, and patience during this trip. I ask that you guide me clearly as to how best to take excellent care of my body. Thank you for protecting my health and keeping me vital and well in all ways.

親愛的大天使拉斐爾,謝謝你看顧著我的旅程,並且讓我和每個相關的人都能平安和健康。請你確保我在旅程中維持正能量、積極和有耐心。我請求你清楚地指引我如何無微不至地照顧自己的身體。謝謝你保護我的健康並確保我在各方面都很有活力和美好。

Dear God and Archangel Michael, Please shield me from harsh energy, and led me to gentle situations, caring people, and kind thoughts.

親愛的上帝和大天使麥可,請保護我免受惡劣的能量,並把我帶到溫和的情況、富有愛心的人和親切的心那裡。



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment