RSS
Container Icon

Translate

EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish

祈禱文:求指引

Prayers for guidance/祈求陪伴或指引:

Dear Angels, I ask that you give me clear signs in the physical world that I will easily notice and understand in order to help me with [describe the situation or question].
親愛的天使們,我請求你給我在物質世界中容易發現和理解的徵兆,以在(形容該事件或問題)事件中幫助我。

Dear Archangel Michael, please send me a clear sign that I will easily notice and understand, letting me know you are here and helping me gain guidance and peace about this situation.
親愛的大天使麥可,請送來容易發現和理解的徵兆,讓我知道你在這裡並幫助我為這個狀況取得指引與和平。

Angels, please bring me the peace and confidence to let go of any need to control every moment in my life. Please show me a divine and clear confirmation that you are with me and I am working towards my purpose. As I am able to relax and open to happiness, my energy becomes more receptive and sensitive to the voice of God - and the guidance of this voice only serves to perpetuate this positive cycle through my life.
(Charles Virtue)

Dear angels – any and all energetic beings in and around my presence. I ask you to come to be with me today, and I ask you to please come to be in my immediate presence. Angels, I call upon you with complete gratitude as I ask to please look at the dynamics of my life and help me to be aware of any imbalance currently present. Please make me aware of these situations and as I come to this awakening realization, angels, I ask you to please begin working with me and through me to know within myself the exact changes to make. Please guide me to know when I need to work on myself and when it is time for my soul to receive the nourishment I so selflessly offer to others. Angels it is my intention to continue to be of service in this lifetime in whatever capacity I am guided, so please allow me to take the necessary steps and to know when I should allow myself the joy of life to the extent that it empowers my path to do the same for others. Thank you angels for the guidance, energy signs I have already received – and with further gratitude I affirm my openness to continue being clearly guided by heaven.
(Charles Virtue)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment