RSS
Container Icon

Translate

EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish

祈禱文:提升自我價值

Prayers to gain self-worth/提升自我價值

Dear God, Please help me to accept your bountiful gifts and to know that I, like all of your children, am worthy and deserving of a healthful, safe, and joyous life. Please help me to release any old negative concepts about my self-worth, and help me to see myself as you see me: through the eyes of love. Please help me to value and honor myself, including allowing support to abundantly flow to me. Thank you for helping me to know that it’s a sign of strength to ask for and allow myself to be helped, and to gracefully accept help and support.

Please help me to see myself as a Divine reflection of God's love, health, abundance, peace, and wisdom.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment