RSS
Container Icon

Translate

EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish

祈禱文:和平與平靜

Peaceful mind/life/和平思維與人生的祈禱文:

Dear Archangel Raphael, please come to me now and comfort my mind and soothe my heart. I am willing to give you and God all of my cares and worries if you will please assist me in letting them go. Help me know that I am safe in all ways. Thank you for shifting my thoughts to peace.
親愛的大天使拉斐爾,請你現在來到我身邊安撫我的心智和撫慰我的心。如果你可以協助我放下,我願意把所有的關心和憂慮交給你和神。請幫助我知道,我在各方面都是安全的。謝謝你把我的思維轉為和平。

Dear God, Archangel Raphael, and Archangel Michael, I now open my mind and emotions to you. Thank you for clearing away fears and insecurities, helping me know that Heaven loves me and wishes to bestow its healing grace for my peace and happiness.
親愛的神、大天使拉斐爾和大天使麥可,我現在向你們撐開我的心靈和情感。謝謝你們清除我的恐懼和不安,幫助我知道上天愛我並且希望賜予祂療癒我的安寧和幸福的恩典。

Dear Archangel Raphael, thank you for reminding me to detach and find the humor and irony within every human drama.
親愛的大天使拉斐爾,謝謝你提醒我脫離戲劇性並找出其中的幽默與諷刺。

Dear Angels, Please help my friend [name of person] find peace within – and within this situation. Please give me easily distinguishable signs that indicate how to best support and help my friend.
親愛的天使們,請幫助我的朋友(名字)在這個事件中找到內在的平靜。請給我容易分辨的徵兆讓我知道如何最好地支持和幫助我的朋友。

Dear God, thank you for protecting and shielding me from negativity, inside and out, so that only love permeates the shield you put around me and my loved ones. May we all be at peace, and trust in your divine order, guidance, and wisdom. Thank you for helping me to clearly feel, hear, know, and focus upon truth and love. Please help me to be centered in Peace now.
親愛的神,謝謝你從內到外保護和遮蔽我遠離消極,讓只有愛滲透進你為我和我所愛的人周圍放置的屏蔽中。願我們都能處在和平中,信任你的神聖秩序、指引和智慧。謝謝你幫助我清楚地感覺到、聽到、知道並專注在真實與愛。請你幫助我現在就專注在和平中。

Dear God, Thank you for helping me to detach from drama. Thank you for clearly guiding me to know what is important and what is a distraction. Thank you for giving me the strength and the courage to say No where it's healthy to do so.

Dear God, Please clearly help me toward positive action steps that I can take. Please give me the courage, motivation, and support to take those action steps without delay.

Dear God, Please help my mind, heart and body to feel peaceful. Please help me to let this situation go! Please help me to release the need to control. Please help me to be patient, and to trust that you are resolving this issue. Please help me to release anger, worry, and frustration. Please, Lord, restore my inner peace. Thank you.

Dear Lord, I feel overwhelmed and need your help please! This situation has greatly upset me, and I ask for your guidance and protection. Help me to know what action steps to take, and how to recover my peace-of-mind.

Please help both of us to detach from our egos, and to drop our defenses, so that we can remember and feel the bonds and love of our relationship. Please help us both to forgive, to have a sense of humor, and to release the weight of the past.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment